Whether your organization is a start-up company or on the Fortune 100 list, we appreciate the unique characteristics of each organization, project, and team. Our broad industry and project experience enables us to quickly identify what project management services are optimal for each situation. We will work with you to customized a project management services plan and provide you cost effective options for staffing. In qualified situations, we offer Sliding Rate options associated with your service plan, making the cost of transitioning work from our staff to your staff more manageable.
Need additional help for a project? We have staff augmentation options.
Need help with developing your current staff’s project management skills? We have several training options for on-the-job training for project managers, scheduling personnel, business analysts, and other project management positions.
See more details for each position below:
Project Scheduling Consulting & Training
Project Management Consulting & Training
The project manager’s project management knowledge, performance experience, and interpersonal skills are valuable to any organization. We provide consulting and training to help the build and maintain talent within your organization.
- Project Management assessment and coaching
- Project Management Office development consulting
- Project Management staff training for Project Managers
Project Management Services
Program and Project Managers
· Lead the project team through all stages of the project lifecycle.
· Oversees or manages the development of the implementation plan and schedule.
· Oversees or manages the implementation to meet cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
· Communicates project progress, risks, and concerns to designated management and stakeholders.